- You should only BOOKMARK the Welcome page of the Job/Career Opportunities section. Other pages past this page CANNOT be bookmarked since each position uses a different ID and is tracked dynamically. Simply return to the company Job/Career Opportunity Page and continue.
- Your session may have expired. We limit your session inactivity to 30 minutes to protect your information so someone else can't accidentally finish the questionnaire for you should you step away from the computer. You can avoid this error message by selecting a position and completing the questionnaire in one attempt (typically 10-20 minutes).
- If you have started answering questions and receive this message, your work is NOT lost. Simply go to the Welcome page of
the Job/Career Opportunities and select “View Your Application Status” enter your
User Name and Password and click on “Finish the application now.” You will be taken to the
next question where you left off.
- Your Internet connection may have been dropped, possibly canceling your session. Try clicking the
Refresh/Reload button on your browser and see if this restores it. If not, check to see if you are still
connected to the Internet through your dial-up account. If not, reestablish the connection and
continue. Make sure you’re using Netscape 4.07 + or Internet Explorer 5.02 or better to view the pages properly.
- "Cookies" must be enabled in your browser. If you are using Internet
Explorer, go to Tools in the Menu at the top of the Page, Select Internet
Options, Select the Security tab, then Custom Level, scroll down to “Cookies”
and check “Enable” on cookie settings. Cookies must also be enabled in Netscape.
If you are still having difficulty, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org and include the
number of the error message you are receiving so we can help expedite your request.